Saturday 29 April 2017

My Life in Books


I saw this via @PoppyPeacock some time ago and thought it looked like good fun. The idea is to answer the questions using book titles you read in 2016. Here's my attempt at describing my life in books. I've also included one non-fiction book as it is a book I often refer too and fits in with my PhD studies. Let me know if you have a go yourself. 





* Describe Yourself:
* How do you feel:
* Describe where you currently live:
* If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
* Your favourite form of transportation:
* Your best friend is: 
* You and your friends are like:
* What’s the weather like:
* Favourite time of day: 
* If your life was a book: 
* What is life to you: 
* Your fear:
* What is the best advice you have to give: 
* Thought for the Day: 
* How you would like to die:
*Your souls present condition:

The End

No comments: