Sunday 9 February 2014

Start That Novel Workshop

Ever dreamed of writing a novel?

 Now you can with Greenacre Writers 
Start That Novel Workshop

This workshop will get you started and help with planning your novel, developing plot, characterisation, dialogue, and point of view. 

Where and when:
Saturday March 22nd 10.30-3.30pm
Finchley, London N12 0HU

Start That Novel Workshop £45.00
Book now and pay a £10 deposit via Paypal to secure your place

PayPal Simple Storefront


'Thank you for such a useful course. It's really helped me plan and structure my 
novel as well as think closely about my characters. It was also a great opportunity to 
meet lots of other writers.' 

I found the course very helpful and the atmosphere really encouraging. I got a lot more out of it than I anticipated, and the set up of the course was comfortable and manageable. I liked the fact that it didn't matter whether I'd started the novel or written a lot of it, each session remained relevant to all levels.

Loved the Start That Novel course, motivated me to start and continue writing. Enjoyed the meetings and found everything so very helpful, thank you!


About Course Tutor:
Rosie Canning is a co-founder of Greenacre Writers. She studied MA Writing at Middlesex University. She has written a novel, short stories, some of which have been published and either long/short-listed: Spilling Ink, New Writer, Flash 500, The Yellow Room, and The Word Hut.

For further details, please contact:
greenacrewriters@gmail.com

No comments: